This RC522 RFID Development kit is based on NXP’s a highly integrated reader/writer IC MFRC522 for contactless communication at 13.56MHz. The MFRC522 reader supports ISO/IEC 14443A/MIFARE and NTAG. The MFRC522’s internal transmitter is able to drive a reader/writer antenna designed to communicate with ISO/IEC 14443A cards and transponders without additional active circuitry. The receiver module provides a robust and efficient implementation for demodulating and decoding signals from ISO/IEC 14443A compatible cards and transponders.
- Operating Voltage: 2.5V~3.3V.
- Operating/Standby current: 13~26mA/10~13mA.
- Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz.
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443A higher transfer speed communication up to 848 KBd.
- SPI bus speed up to 10Mbit/s.
- I2C-bus interface up to 400 kBd in Fast mode, up to 3400 kBd in High-speed mode.
- RS232 Serial UART up to 1228.8 kBd, with voltage levels dependant on pin voltage supply.
- Compatible with MIFARE and ISO 14443A cards.
- Typical operating distance in Read/Write mode up to 50 mm depending on the antenna size and tuning.
- 1x RFID RC522 Reader Module
- 1x Credit card size contactless smartcard (MF1 S50)
- 1x RFID Keyring
- 1x 8-pin strait header connector
- 1x 8-pin right angle header connector
Our Local Outlet: