This PL2303HX cables are a family of USB to TTL serial UART converter cables incorporating Prolific’s PL2303HX USB to Serial UART interface IC device which handles all the USB signaling and protocols. Inside the big USB plug is a USB-Serial conversion chip and at the end of the 36″ cable are four wire – red power, black ground, white RX into USB port, and green TX out of the USB port. The power pin provides the 5V@500mA direct from the USB port and the RX/TX pins are 3.3V level for interfacing with the most common 3.3V logic level chipsets.
- Standard USB type A male and TTL 4 pin connector.
- Fully Compliant with USB Specification v2.0 (Full-Speed).
- Prolific based USB to TTL Serial Cable are designed using the standard PL2303HX chipset.
- The cables provide a fast, simple way to connect devices with a TTL level serial interface to USB.
- Cable Length: 1-meter.
- Works with Win7, Win8&10 ( need manual driver installation).
- TTL levels is 3.3V.
Our Local Outlet: