Bluetooth 4.0 (Low Energy) module compliant with ISM 2.4 GHz, master/ slave operation mode with transparent data transmission, based on the Texas Instruments CC2541 chip with 256K of Flash memory and 8K RAM. It can be controlled through simple AT commands (via UART) or programmed with custom applications. Ideal for use in projects where a Bluetooth connection is needed.
- Operating Voltage: 3.6V to 6V.
- IO Voltage level: 3.3V.
- Bluetooth Standard: V4.0 BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy).
- Working frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band.
- Security: Authentication and encryption.
- Board Size: 37.6mm x 16.6mm x 4.2 mm (without headers).
- Header Pin Pitch: Standard 0.1 inch (2.54mm).
Our Local Outlet: