This range of tungsten carbide tipped hole saws are perfect for cutting clean and precise holes in a range of materials. The hole saw has a cutting depth up to 14mm and an arbor with a Ø8mm diameter shank that allows the cutter to be easily attached to many chucks in drills, ensuring a safe and reliable connection for cutting. The hole saws also include an ejector spring that provides safe and easy removal of waste material after cutting is complete.
- HTA Precision Hand Tool Series.
- Tool Type: Hole Saw.
- Diameter: (Ø16~Ø20.5) mm.
- Drill Bit Type: Core Drill Bit.
- Pilot Drill Bit Size: Ø5mm.
- Arbor Included: Yes.
- Material: Tungsten Carbide Tipped.
- Cut Depth: 14mm.
- Spring Eject.
- Shank Diameter: 8mm Triangle Anti-Slip.
Our Local Outlet: